Rheoplus® TS3010A is an easy dispersing powder additive from high purity sepiolite that modifies the rheology of aqueous systems.
- Tile adhesives – Smoothness, anti-slipping, partial cellulose derivative replacement, workability and better adherence.
- Mortars – Smoother termination, anti-sagging, cellulose derivative replacement, workability and lower exudation.
- Gypsum plasters – Decreases rebound, improves fluidity and adherence.
- Fibercement and building boards – Improves the homogeneity of the slurry, decreases fine particle losses, improves plasticity and inter-laminar bonding. Gives smoother surface boards.
- Emulsions – Improved surface termination, emulsifier, improved stability, pseudoplasticity and thixotropy and water resistance.
- Sound dampening – Controls flow, decreases thermal sensitivity and processing aids.
- Cut-back – Controls the flow properties at low and high temperature, avoiding sag and anti-settling of fillers. Surfactants are needed; in some formulations a polar activator is necessary.
- Paints – Rheoplus® TS3010A can be used in water-based paints, paint strippers and solvent paints.
- Coatings – Thickener, anti-settling and controls sag.
- Polisher – Thickener, controls syneresis and settling.
- Fertilisers (Microcrystalline) – Anti-settling and controls crystal growth.